We are recruiting Semi Senior Accountants to join our friendly accounts/tax team.
We are a well established forward thinking firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors looking to recruit Semi Senior Accountants.
We are an AAT and ACA training office that believes in giving employees experience and developing staff to their full potential.
- Preparation and completion of Annual Accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Completion of Corporation Tax Computations (CT600s).
- Assisting with Personal Tax Returns.
- Assisting with client bookkeeping and VAT Returns.
- Company Secretarial Work.
- Other ad hoc work.
We are looking for:
- Candidates who must have gained experience working within the accountancy profession to apply.
- Ideally be a part/fully qualified AAT, or part qualified ACCA / ACA.
- Individuals qualified by experience are also welcome to apply.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience within a small/medium sized independent accountancy practice.
- Will have good IT skills.
What can you expect:
- Competitive Salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Full or Part-time hours available.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Paid overtime, TOIL and flexitime available.
- Company Pension Available.
- For those wanting to progress their career further a structured training programme and study support is available for AAT, ACCA and ACA qualifications.
Is this the opportunity for you?
Send your C.V. either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address below:
Shapcotts Chartered Accountants,
Charter House, Wyvern Court,
Stanier Way, Wyvern Business Park,
Derby, DE21 6BF
Closing date for applications 11 November 2016