GCI are a telecommunications company based on Pride Park in Derby. Recognised in Investec’s HOT100, The Sunday Times’ Tech Track 100, and most recently shortlisted in numerous categories for the Comms National Awards, we provide an end-to-end solution for all your businesses technological needs.
Having developed an extensive portfolio of professional and consultancy services, GCI can provide everything from basic internet connections, to telephony solutions, to server space in our ISO accredited, bullet proof Smartbunker datacentre! Working under five pillars, GCI can provide services to meet your individual needs in order to save costs, improve productivity, efficiency and streamline your business processes:
– Cloud allows you to co-locate privately and publically
– Communicate with essential telephony and unified communications
– Connect with complete internet access and infrastructure
– Data Centres in Salford and our ex-Nato energy efficient Smartbunker
– Managed IT outsourced to us, complete with full IT support
In October 2013 the company launched our indirect arm, GCI Channel Solutions, to extend our offering and deliver critical business needs to companies reselling Ethernet and Cloud Computing services. The Channel was launched at Mercedes Benz World for prospective clients to attend and hopes to bring business from all over the country back to the Derby base.
“GCI are proud to be part of a community that is working towards bringing business into the Derbyshire area. With offices nationally, GCI work towards informing others of the growth and exciting new opportunities available throughout the city.”
– Chris Tate, Technical Services Director