We currently have opportunities in our expanding Accounts and Business Services departments for a Trainee Accounts Clerk/Bookkeeper.
We are looking for candidates with good GCSE’s or A levels (grades B or above at GCSE including Maths and English or C’s and above at AS/A level) to train and study towards the AAT qualification as part of a modern apprenticeship. The AAT qualification will be completed by day release. In house training will include practical experience of payroll, all aspects of bookkeeping, VAT and accounts preparation to ensure good all round knowledge.
The successful candidate will be motivated, have good interpersonal skills, good IT skills and have a desire and commitment to qualify as an AAT and work within the accountancy profession.
The Role will provide training in the following areas:
- Preparation and completion of Annual Accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Completion of Corporation Tax Computations (CT600s).
- Assisting with client bookkeeping and VAT Returns.
- Payroll preparation.
- Other ad hoc work.
What can you expect:
- Salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Paid overtime, TOIL and flexitime available.
- Company Pension Available.
- For those wanting to progress their career further a structured training programme and study support is available for AAT, ACCA and ACA qualifications.
Is this the opportunity for you?
Send your C.V. with a covering letter by e-mail to email@example.com or the address below:-
Charter House, Wyvern Court
Stanier Way, Wyvern Business Park
Derby, DE21 6BF
Closing date for applications is 11th November 2016.