We are recruiting administrators to our administrative team that is the heart of our proactive and forward thinking accountancy practice.
The role would involve the following areas of work:
- Dealing with clients on a day to day basis
- Typing and Client Correspondence
- Diary Management
- Database Maintenance
- Support the operation of the internal filing systems
- Opportunities to take responsibility for administrative sub-areas
- Other General Administrative Duties
- Support the operation of the Marketing and Networking Activities
We are looking for someone who has the following skills and work ethics:
- A person who is proactive and takes responsibility for their work
- Motivated, efficient and organised
- Works well as part of a team or as an individual
- Is accurate with the work they complete and can work to tight deadlines
- Appreciates what it is to provide good customer service and support clients needs to the best of their ability
- Computer literate to operate our paperless office system and to assist the business with their aim of continuing to move forward as technology advances
What can you expect?
- Competitive Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Full time hours available.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Paid overtime, TOIL and Flexitime available
- Company Pension
Is this the opportunity for you? Find out more about Shapcotts Accountants.
Send your CV with a covering letter by e-mail to email@example.com.
All applications must be received by 22 September 2017.
All candidates must be able to attend the recruitment Day on 4th October 2017.